Missed the Digital Development Summit 2017? Catch up on the highlights and key resources below.
Read key papers:
Gina Porter presented research on mobile phone usage: The impact of mobile phones on young people's lives and life chances in sub-Saharan Africa
We would greatly value your contribution to our online dialogues. To join the debate, please take a look at any of the blogs, written by participants and organisers in the weeks leading up to, and after, the Summit, and post a related comment.
- Why should NGOs care about the future of work?
- When robots meet researchers: 5 tips for academics disrupted by digitisation
- Towards a just transition for inclusive digitalisation
- Digital divides in informal work
- 3 ‘analogue’ factors that affect the future of tech and work for women
- Planning for the future is vital but ‘Uber-isation’ is happening now
- Shaping the future of work in a digital world – why should development organisations care